Monday 23 March 2009

ceci n'est pas un post


When I'm really, really disappointed in people, and feel completely disillusioned about my whole relationship with them, I don't know whether to give them a hard time, or give myself a hard time for hoping they wouldn't do that to me in the first place, so I go for the latter, because I don't know how to do the former (and because, you know, they might stop liking me or something.) And then it seems that people are queuing up to rub salt into the wound. And as being pissed off takes up an awful lot of my energy and time- like, for example, the entirety of 2005- I have nothing really to say. I fact why I am even writing this.

So, in absense of an actual post, here's a picture of Snoopy..

And look at that- I'm so distracted, I capitalised properly.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment